Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I am so ready for 2009.

This last year seems like such a bblluurr. It feels like it only started on April 1st the day that I met George, "Yes we met on-line" and "no we didn't have sex the first date." And since that day until now it has been nothing short of ecstasy, in fact it feels sorta like being on ecstasy now that I think of it. I am not saying we don't have out ups and downs but truly it is an amazing time for me. Blah BLAH BLAHH. I won't put you through such sugary crap. I had not dated for a really long time in fact I probably only had maybe 20 dates at the most (not including one night stands) my entire life even including girls. I just feel very thankful this year and can't wait to start a new year with my best friend. I hope everryone has a happy New Year!!

Ps. My sister is having a little girl due in March and she is naming her Eva Cheri' (total stripper name) and my nephew keeps calling her Eva Snake, can you say Freudian slip?

3 comments:

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

Wishing you & G a very happy new year together. May the good times continue.

Bob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bob said...

Hey Brent,
Thanks for following my blog.
And I should tell you that I met my partner online, in an AOL chatroom, and we're going on nine years of happily ever after. So the internet meeting, dating, becoming, can be/is a good thing.