Friday, January 9, 2009

OMG he's got 3 thumbs!

That was the first thing my mom said when they brought out my nephew Josiah... This tells you so much about my mom "Superficial". Nothing about how perfect he is or how his smile melts the room (it still does). It was all about how he had an extra lil digit on his right hand and "when was the earliest we could have it cut off?" Hell the ole lady probably would have chewed it off with her teeth the way she was going on and on about it. This was almost 4 years ago.
This last X-mas my mom made a small comment about my weight. "OK" I have gained no more then 20lbs, in fact I weigh less then 170lbs and I am almost 6 feet. But by the time I had left my parents house my mom had wrote out a diet plan for me to loose all that grotesque weight.
Since then I have done nothing less then fret over what she said to me. Last night I broke down and told George how fat I feel and how disgusting I am . In fact I did this right before we had sex. He told me how foolish my mom is and that I look better now then when I met him (April 1, 2008). That was all it took and I feel so relieved, normally I would shake it off, but as a gay man who is about to turn 38 years old this month all I could think was that I am going to turn into RUBY. She is the big girl from E. This reminds me I am watching to much TV.

1 comment:

Monty said...

How about that! I turn 38 this year too (in April) and I met McBrad just 4 days before you met your George! How cool is that! Hope your 2009 works out just as good, if not better, than 2008!!! :-)