Monday, December 8, 2008

The first blog of the rest of my life.

This last Friday night my Boyfriend and I went out to dinner with a single friend of ours and for the first time in a long time I felt like an outsider. I normally can fit in to any conversation any time any place, but this time I felt "so not there". Do you ever feel that way? My whole life I have always felt this way. I come from an extreme Pentecostal background in which I was basically an outcast at school work etc. and until 10-12 years ago when I came out to my family and friends did I finally feel like I was normal how f'd up is that lol. But the label "gay" was alot better then "crazy pentecostal". Getting back to Friday night, after dinner we headed to a local bar and I couldn't shake of this crazy feeling in fact I felt worse. I finally told by b/f that we needed to leave and he was cool with it and by the time we got home did I realize what the problem was, I was sick! It has been years since I have been sick at all and I had no clue that I was coming down with the flu (chills, aches,sweating...). Sunday I stayed in bed all day long and then today @ work everyone looks at me like a reject back up dancer in the video "BAD" you the one's behind Michael J. I hope this end's soon

Well this is my first posting and it wasn't that bad, talk to you all soon!!

2 comments:

Monty said...

Well, congratulations on your first post! Hope you're feeling better! :-)

Brent said...

Yes I am thank you : )