Monday, December 22, 2008

OK I WENT TO JIMMY SWAGGART BIBLE COLLEGE NO BIG DEAL

Wow I said it...Most of my friends and even close friends have no clue. Sometimes they even think I am an atheist the way I talk. It's not that I am embarrassed or ashamed it just opens up a can of worms and so many questions.

The first question that everyone asks is why that school? The truth is that I just wanted to be as far away from my parents as possible and that meant moving from Missouri to Louisiana and when you have such protect/overbearing/ultra-conservative/crazy/psycho parents you do anything that you can.

College albeit "JSBC" made me the man I am today. I realized that I am a gay and it also gave me room to grow and become a stronger person, especially for things to come like being disowned (oh well things happen).

2 comments:

Nameless Gay said...

I used to live in Baton Rouge near the JSBC . . . my mom never understood why I didn't want to go there!

Brent said...

LOL!! What is her number I need to talk to her : )